Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa is Here!!!!(PRICE UPDATED)

Hi all,

Looks like Santa came early this year! I was on a short trip to Venice and Rome and manage to get these items as they were on SALE! And its 100% authentic!If you require further information regarding the items, just let me know and I can send you a more detailed picture/description. Email me at :
myclosetqueries@yahoo.co.uk

Happy looking!

Augusta Ferragamo Bag 2008/2009 Winter Collection
RRP:RM 5900 Now:RM 2500

<



~comes with dustbag, authenticity card, ferragamo strap
~Materials: leather, metal
~Dimensions: 14"W X 11"H X 5"D



Fendi Zucca Medium
RRP:RM3225 Now:RM1800





~Brown jacquard fabric with large Dark Brown FF logo, Dark Brown leather trim and straps.
~Bronze hardware embossed with FENDI.
~Magnetic snap closures on top and FENDI buckle closure in the middle.
~All leather parts are engraved with FENDI and have pointed shape.
~The bag has one main compartmet and small zippered pocket.
~Inside is metal square plate with Fendi logo, serial # embrossed on the leather and hologram.


Bally Bag

RRP:RM1850 Now:RM675




~Comes with dustbag and authenticity card

Will post photos of wallets in the next post!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi how much the fendi zucca bag?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am selling the Fendi Zucca at RM3375.(excluding shipping cost)

dialicious said...

wow..cantik2..ade wallet ferragamo for men tak?

Anonymous said...

Hi dialicious,

Thanks for dropping by. I x bli anything for men but if you nk any design in particular, I can try dptkn.

how2shop said...

hi mycloset,

how about this bally bag....
boleh reduce ke kalau i take feragammo wallet & this bag? *wink wink*

My CLoset said...

Hi how2shop,

I have replied. Pls check your mail! :)